four

❝Why is it hurting me more? I knew this would happen

Why is it hurting me more? I knew this would happen.

Loud music, clinking of glasses, and cheers from people could only be heard inside the bar. Most people were dancing on the dance floor, not caring on who they are grinding their body with because of the effect of the alcoholic drink that is controlling their body systems.

Jacob couldn't help but to sigh while watching his friends grinding against each other on the dance floor. Him and Seojin are only sitting on the stool by the bar counter, sipping on their light drinks in order to stay sober.

"Look at how the twins grind on each other," Seojin laughed while watching both Dongmyeong and Dongju on the dance floor.

"And look at how your boyfriend is grinding on your own brother," Jacob said while slightly shaking his head. "I think I might throw up not because of our drinks, but maybe because of watching them."

"Why don't you join them?" Seojin asks Jacob. "Have fun tonight."

"No way, Seojin," Jacob huffed.

"Come on, Jacob. Don't be a party pooper because it is the twins' birthday. Just join them on the dance floor while staying sober."

"And leave you here? I can't do that."

"I'll be fine. Look, I am not even drunk or whatever," Seojin reassured.

"Cobie!" Seoho called out from the dance floor. He can't even walk straight due to him being drunk. "Join us!"

"Okay, Seoho already agreed with me," Seojin chuckled before pushing Jacob towards the dance floor. Jacob shot a glare on Seojin before Seoho dragged him on the sea of people, making both of them to disappear on Seojin's vision.

Seojin turned around and faced the bar countertop. She was greeted by a face that she knew for years already.

"Apple flavored light beer," Juyeon said with a chuckle as soon as he saw the bottle of beer that Seojin is holding.

"You know that I don't drink," Seojin laughed.

"Of course I know," Juyeon said. "By the way, I wanted to apologize for what happened the other day. I was carried away and started the whole thing. If I didn't punch Sunwoo, we wouldn't have ended at the police station."

Seojin slightly tapped Juyeon by the shoulder. "Forget about it, we settled it easily so you don't have to worry."

"We can't hide the tension," Juyeon said with a slight laugh.