seventeen

❝I go crazy when I see you struggle

I go crazy when I see you struggle.

"Ow! Could you please do it gently?!"

"Stop fucking complaining!" Chanhee screamed before slamming both of his palms on Kevin's bare back.

"It hurts! I swear!"

"Is that even a massage?" Changmin questioned, leaning on the wall that separates the living room from the kitchen.

"This is indeed a massage," Chanhee responded without even sparing a glance on the latter. "He deserves this for being clumsy as hell."

"It wasn't my fault!" Kevin yelled with his face buried on a pillow.

"Then whose fault is it then?! The floor?!"

"Of course it was the floor's fault! If it was not wet, then I shouldn't have slipped and landed my back and butt on the tiled floor!"

"Clumsy!" Chanhee spats at Kevin as he slapped his butt and stood up from the couch after. "Where's Juyeon?" he asks the two boys.

Changmin shrugged his shoulders before saying, "He is probably with Hwanwoong."

"Wow, great," Chanhee huffed. "He has been with them lately."

"Just admit that you're jealous," Kevin teased while slipping on his black shirt. "Juyeon spends most of his time on them and he barely hangs out with us these days."

"It is because Hwanwoong spoils him," Changmin stated.

"Favoritism, huh?" Chanhee huffed. "Why don't we go there too?" he suggested.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go," Changmin agreed and rested his arm on Chanhee's left shoulder before looking back to Kevin who is still sitting on the couch. "Aren't you coming?" he asked him.

"I wanted to come, but my back still hurts," Kevin said with a pout. "I'll make it up to you guys next time, I promise."

"Alright then. Call us if you need to," Changmin tells Kevin before him and Chanhee exited their apartment.

Kevin immediately stood up from the couch and rushed upstairs to his bedroom to get his black hoodie. He then rushed back downstairs, heading to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Damn, my ass still hurts," Kevin mumbled while rummaging inside the fridge. He decided to just grab an apple.

He went back to sit on the couch while biting on his apple. His other hand then reached for the painkiller pads that are stuck on his lower back and pulled them off from his skin.