twenty two

❝Look at me, let me know

Look at me, let me know.

KEVIN

"Giwook told me everything."

I chuckled lightly before facing Sunwoo.

"Well," I began. "You deserve to go with them too," I said before grabbing a handful of his hair.

I started to hit his head on the metal railings of the footbridge repeatedly. His head was already bleeding, but that didn't made me stop.

I'm so fucking mad.

I stopped hitting his head on the railings when I felt him getting heavier on my grip. I looked at Sunwoo who is already unconscious with his own blood staining all over his face.

"I wonder why you did not fought back and you just let me banged your head onto the railings," I said with a laugh. "But anyways, farewell," I added before carrying him on my arms.

Without any guilt and hesitation, I threw Sunwoo's unconscious body on the highway under the footbridge where I stood.

It's a good thing that I brought him here on the side of the city that seems like a ghost town. No one would ever see him down there, unless the morning comes.

"I don't think I need to hide anymore. I can't hide the monster inside me because it is getting out of control already," I said to myself. "I just want her back, that's all that I want. I don't get why should this happen to me."

As I was saying those words, I did not notice that I was already crying. I am alive, but I feel like I'm dead inside.

You're a criminal, Kevin.

"Stop," I breathed out as I closed my eyes shut. "I told you to leave me alone already."

Do you think Seojin would be happy if she finds out that you were the one who killed her friends?

"I already told you to stop! Can't you fucking hear me?!" I screamed while covering my ears with my bare hands.

These whipering voices are back again.

I slowly opened my eyes and uncovered my ears after a minute that the whispering voices have vanished. Then I started to walk on the footbridge, heading down on the opposite side where I threw Sunwoo.

"I'll get Seojin whatever it takes. She was mine first before that Lee Jaehyun got her after we broke up."

The cold breeze of the night blew again, making me hug myself.

If only Seojin is beside me, she would definitely keep me warm by hugging me tight. Then she would stare deeply on my eyes that almost hypnotizes me everytime I stare back at her orbs.

The way she would tell me how much she loves me. Then she would cup both of my cheeks before pecking my lips, then I would kiss her for a few seconds after that. She would entangle my hair with her fingers as she pulls me closer to her in order to deepen the kiss.

The way she touches me using the tip of her fingers that would always send a shock throughout my body systems. I miss the way how she touches me gently. I miss everything about her.

Especially her red lips that has the taste of sweet cherry that I would never get tired of.

"Damn it," I cursed under my breath before shaking my head in order to drop off my thoughts.

I started to take the way that leads back to our apartment. My eyes are growing heavier, indicating that I need to sleep as soon as possible.

"I'll take you back for real this time, Seojin. Anyone who would get in my way will be dead as fuck."

JUYEON

I glanced on the wall clock that is hanging on the wall of our living room and saw that it was already almost ten in the evening.

"Where are you, Kevin," I mumbled as I stared outside our apartment, waiting for Kevin to arrive.

He should have been here before nine, but he wasn't. I tried calling him for a couple of times already, but he isn't picking up.

I sighed as I leaned at the door frame of our front door, still staring outside. A few minutes after, I saw a familiar figure walking outside.

"Finally," I breathed out as I went outside to meet Kevin.

I stood in front of him and he has a sad expression on his face.

"Hey," I greeted before resting my right arm on his left shoulder as we walked back to our apartment "What's with that face?" I asked.

"I miss her."

"Oh," I mouthed out. "The question is, does she miss you? I bet she doesn't."

I was taken aback when he suddenly removed my arm that is resting on his shoulder before storming away inside our apartment.

I rolled my eyes before staring at my right arm.

"What the hell is this?" I mumbled as I looked closely at the red stain on my arm where Kevin grabbed earlier.

Is this a fucking blood?

My eyes widened after realizing that it really is a real blood. I quickly ran inside the apartment to search for Kevin and I found him on the kitchen sink, washing his hands.

I slowly walked up to him with my body slightly trembling in fear.

"Uh, Kevin," I called out.

He turned off the faucet and looked back at me with one of his eyebrows raised. I then raised my arm with the blood stain and pointed at it.

"Where did you get this?" I asked him.

His face does not show any emotions. It was just stoic.

"I witnessed an accident while I was on my way home. I kinda helped the victim, that's why I got blood on my hands and I kinda got home late."

"Is that so?" I said. "I thought you killed someone," I added before flashing him a smile.

Kevin still has an emotionless face after that. Then he left me in front of the sink without any word.

He's being rude in a weird way. Looks like he is hiding something.