ten

❝I can play the villain for you

I can play the villain for you.

"The way you acted yesterday is literally inappropriate," Dongmyeong tells his twin brother. "You shouldn't have come with us if you'll just act like that."

Dongju looked at his twin brother with an eyebrow raised. "Wow," he breathed out. "I know you're nice, but I didn't expect you to be on their side."

"I was never on their side," Dongmyeong defends himself. "We came there to apologize and not to cause another trouble with them but you literally just-" he couldn't finish his own sentence, so he just breathed out.

"Why are you so fucking pissed off with that?"

"Because you are being an asshole again, Dongju," Dongmyeong softly tells his twin brother. "That's what I'm trying to say here."

"Okay then," Dongju huffed. "It's my fault again for the hundredth time. Like, yeah, I'm used to it."

"I never said anything that it was all your fault."

"Then fuck off," Dongju hissed before leaving their bedroom.

Dongmyeong could only sigh as he sat on his bed. "I don't know what's wrong with him, but he's an asshole anyways," he mumbled before laying down and completely dozing off.

Changmin was all ready and dressed up to go on the part-time job where he works along with Kevin. As soon as he went downstairs, he was greeted by Chanhee who is sitting on the couch while watching some random show on the television.

"Did Kevin already came downstairs?"

"Yep," Chanhee briefly responded. "He went down here past ten in the morning and never been back after that."

"Wait, so he's not here?" Changmin asked.

"He definitely isn't."

"He's being weird these days," Changmin breathed out.

Chanhee then looked at the latter with a scrunched up face. "You're the one who is weird, not Kevin."

"Whatever," Changmin deadpanned. "And where the hell is Juyeon?"

"Maybe finding another job while waiting for that bar to open again," Chanhee said with a shrug. "You know him, he loves being a bartender know that loud and crowded place."