twenty four

❝I can't give you up anymore

I can't give you up anymore.

Hyunjae stood in front of the door of Seojin's unit. He then slowly knocked on the door before swiping  the key card on the key card reader by the door.

The door slowly swung open and Hyunjae immediately made his way inside the condo unit.

"Seojin?" he called out as he closed the door behind him. Hyunjae cocked an eyebrow when he received no response.

"Babe?" he called out again as he headed towards her bedroom. He knocked before opening the door and he saw Seojin on her bed, wrapped on her blanket.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjae asked as he sat at the side of her bed.

"I'm scared," Seojin mumbled under the sheets.

"Scared of what?" Hyunjae asked. "Did something happen last night after I left?"

Seojin slowly pulled the blanket down, revealing her head. She then looked at Hyunjae with her eyes trembling in fear.

"I just had a bad dream last night," she said before covering her head again with the blanket.

Hyunjae could only smile, thinking that the girl is being childish again. He laid beside her before wrapping his arms around her.

"It was just a dream, Seojin. It won't hurt you, especially that I'm here now," Hyunjae tells her.

"You're just stopping yourself from laughing."

Hyunjae then laughed as he hugged her tighter.

"See? You're not taking it seriously," Seojin mumbled underneath the sheets.

"Okay, I'm sorry," Hyunjae chuckled. "Can we cuddle now? I wasn't satisfied on the cuddle time that we had last night."

Juyeon quickly rushed downstairs and headed to the kitchen where Chanhee is.

"Why are you in a rush?" Chanhee asks the latter as he handed him a newly made sandwich.

"I'll go meet up with-"

Juyeon paused for a bit, thinking if he should tell the truth or not.

"-a girl that I knew through a dating website," Juyeon finishes.

"Eww," Chanhee said in disgust. "Get the hell away from me."