three

❝Although I am hanging on to you, your heart is towards him

Although I am hanging on to you, your heart is towards him.

"Dongju, stop sulking," Seoho scolded the younger before dragging him again inside the shop.

"Seoho! Look at this! Dongmyeong looks good in these, right?" Hyunjae excitedly asked as he showed Dongmyeong to Seoho.

"That outfit looks good!"

"I'm getting uncomfortable already," Dongmyeong quietly spoke while rubbing his arms that are wrapped with a sparkly cloth.

"What are you doing to him?" Dongju asked both Hyunjae and Seoho before pushing Dongmyeong back inside the fitting room. "Change back to your clothes," he told his twin brother before facing the elders.

"You will be wearing a mermaid tail," Hyunjae said to Dongju with a smile.

"Hell to the fucking no," Dongju sternly said.

Seoho was about to scold the younger, but was interrupted when his phone rang. The caller ID shows that it was Jacob.

"Where are you guys? We are already here at the food court."

"We will be there in a few."

"You guys should move faster because Sunwoo is already, uhm, uh, annoyed."

"Don't worry, Jacob. We will-"

"Lee Seoho, don't make me wait or else-"

"Shush it, Sunwoo."

"Don't shush me, Jacob!"

Seoho immediately ended the call and turned to the three boys.

"We have to leave."

"Yeah, yeah, let's go," Hyunjae agreed before dragging Seoho out of the shop.

Dongju could only sigh at the two older boys.

"Myeong, hurry up," Dongju spoke outside the fitting room, waiting for his twin brother to come out.

Sunwoo had his fists balled at the top of the table while glaring at Seoho and Hyunjae who finally arrived.

"Where are the twins?" Jacob asked the two.