twelve

❝I'll be a bad guy

I'll be a bad guy.

"I can't bare to watch burials, I swear," Chanhee mumbled.

"This is the least thing that we can do," Changmin said with a shrug.

Kevin is just standing quietly beside his friends while watching Dongju's coffin being buried six feet below the ground.

"Juyeon, stop freaking wiping your tears on my suit!" Chanhee scolded before slightly pushing Juyeon.

"Does any of you have tissues?" Juyeon asks the three boys with tears still flowing out of his eyes.

Kevin took out a small pack of tissue from inside his suit and handed it to Juyeon.

"Thanks, man," Juyeon told Kevin before he started crying again.

"I don't know if he'll cry like that when I die," Changmin spoke, referring to Juyeon.

"I'd rather laugh," Juyeon stated.

Chanhee let out a soft chuckle. "That's what best friends would do."

"Oh, well," Changmin sighed. "Look who is coming our way."

The three boys then glanced on their right and they saw Seojin approaching them.

"Hey," she greeted the four boys. "Thanks for coming today."

"We're all mourning because of Dongju suddenly leaving us like this," Chanhee stated. "I still can't believe this."

"Really unexpected," Juyeon added.

Changmin nudged Chanhee and Juyeon, signaling for the two boys to leave Seojin and Kevin alone.

Juyeon started crying again, his sobs growing louder every moment. It was a fake cry, but it wasn't obvious.

"There he goes again," Chanhee breathed out. "We'll just walk him around. I'll bring Changmin with me if you two wouldn't mind."

"Dongju," Juyeon managed to say in between his sobs before he began wailing.

"I think he really needs some space," Seojin said out of worry as she stared at Juyeon. "I didn't expect for him to be affected like this."

"See you two later!" Changmin tells them before him and Chanhee dragged Juyeon somewhere.

Silence covered Kevin and Seojin after the three boys left. Seojin was looking around, while Kevin is stealing glances on her.