twenty five

❝You're my only reason, only you

You're my only reason, only you.

"Hey, babe."

"Hmm?"

"I'm afraid that I can't pick you up right now because the photoshoot was extended for two hours," Hyunjae said in a sad tone. "I'm really sorry."

Seojin let out a small smile. "It's fine. I'll just call Seoho to pick me up."

"I'm sorry again, babe. I'll make it up to you next time, okay? I love you."

"I love you too," Seojin told him before hanging up.

She let out a sigh before dialing Seoho's number on her phone. While biting her lower lip, she lend her phone on her right ear.

"Yo, sis! How's your day?"

"Kinda good," Seojin responded weakly. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Anything for you."

"Can you please pick me up?"

There was a short silence on the other line.

"Young lady, I am not your boyfriend."

"I hate you."

"I'm just kidding," Seoho said with a slight laugh. "I'll be there in ten minutes. Anyway, why did you ask me to pick you up? Hyunjae should be picking you up this day."

"He called me a few minutes ago and he said that their photoshoot was extended for two hours."

"Must be hard for having a boyfriend that is a model," Seoho commented. "Oh well, he's better than Kevin anyway."

Seojin felt a lump growing on her throat at the mention of Kevin's name.

"I'll j-just wait for you outside t-the parking lot."

"O-okay, little s-sis," Seoho teased before hanging up.

Seojin then checked if she already have everything with her. She then looked around her unit with a sad smile on her lips.

"It makes me sad that I am already leaving you after a few years of being here," she sadly spoke. "But I promise that I'll be back here when things are better."