one

❝Sadness hides behind your smile

Sadness hides behind your smile.

With heavy footsteps, Changmin made his way to the table where Kevin sat.

"Here's your fucking order, sir," Changmin sarcastically said as he placed down two trays on top of the table.

Kevin looked up to Changmin with a confused face. Changmin laughed, making his dimple to pop out.

"Geez, Kevin," Changmin wheezed. "Look at your face, it's so funny!" he said as he took a seat across Kevin.

"You're being scandalous," Kevin whispered.

"What?! Me?! Being scandalous?!" Changmin yelled on purpose.

Kevin sighed while shaking his head and crossed his arms against his chest.

"What's taking the two of them so long?" Kevin asked.

"They are probably arguing," Changmin said with a shrug.

"What the fuck, Juyeon?! Stop pushing me with your flat ass! My drinks are going to spill!"

"Serves you right for pinching my thigh earlier!"

"See? I told you," Changmin chuckled before standing up from his seat.

"Changmin! Get this grandma away from me!" Juyeon screamed.

Chanhee was about to throw his tray of food on Juyeon's face, but luckily, Changmin stopped him before it could happen.

"Chanhee, don't waste your food and money for that long legged guy," Changmin whispered as he guided Chanhee to sit on the chair beside him.

"Can you stay away from my fucking sight?! You're annoying-"

Changmin immediately covered Chanhee's mouth, making the other boy to muffle his own words.

"Can we just eat peacefully? All of the people here are already staring at the four of us," Kevin said.

Changmin removed his hand that is covering Chanhee's mouth before pinching the latter's side. Juyeon only kept quiet and started to eat his own food.

They were eating peacefully, not until Chanhee's eyes landed on someone outside. Chanhee sipped on his drink before snapping his fingers in front of Kevin.