fifteen

❝For you, I can be the bad type

For you, I can be the bad type.

"Ow, my head," Chanhee winced while massaging his temples as he sat on the couch.

"Get off of my crotch!" Kevin shouted as he pushed Chanhee off of him.

"Did I just heard some crotch?" Juyeon asked as he stepped on the living room. He then gasped when he saw Chanhee on the floor. "What happened to you?" he asks Chanhee.

"Kevin pushed me off of the couch."

"You just sat on top of me," Kevin groaned. "And you sat on my fucking dick!"

"I didn't know you were lying there!" Chanhee yelled.

"Hey, you two," Changmin called out. "Get up and eat some breakfast before you take an aspirin."

"Aspirin, my ass."

"I heard that, Kevin!" Changmin yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh, he's not deaf," Kevin laughed.

"Get up there," Juyeon spoke as he pulled Kevin up. He then led him on the kitchen where Chanhee is already eating his breakfast on the kitchen countertop.

"The two should eat many, okay?" Changmin tells the two boys before dragging Juyeon out of the kitchen.

"Why did you drag me?" Juyeon wondered.

"I need to tell you something," Changmin whispered at the latter before dragging him out of their apartment.

"Spill," Juyeon told Changmin.

"Listen here," Changmin began. "While I was putting Chanhee to bed last night, he told me something."

Juyeon's eyes widened. "Oh, what is it?"

"Chanhee said that three weeks ago, he got inside Kevin's room and searched for some dirty clothes because he was washing some clothes at that time. He found Kevin's black hoodie and black jeans under the bed, so he immediately washed them."

"What did he say next?"

"When he soaked the clothes on the clear water, the water became red," Changmin whispered. "Don't you find anything suspicious on that?"

"Maybe it was some ketchup," Juyeon said with a shrug. "Or maybe, Chanhee is just saying some nonsense. You know, he is drunk as fuck last night."