eleven

❝Baby know I'm only you

Baby know I'm only you.

Dongmyeong paced back and forth inside the bedroom while calling Dongju's phone for the twentieth time, but still, it wasn't picked up.

"Darn it," Dongmyeong murmured before going out of the bedroom and rushed downstairs.

His mom saw him from the kitchen, so he immediately called him.

"Myeong, is Dongju already home?" she asks the boy.

"He isn't yet," Dongmyeong responded while putting on his shoes. "He might be with Sunwoo and with Giwook. I'll just check him out there."

"Did you try to call either of the two boys?"

"They aren't picking up either," Dongmyeong responded. "I'll be back later, mom. I love you."

"I love you too. Take care, okay?"

"I will!" Dongmyeong shouted back before going out of their house. He then called Seoho.

"Yo, what's up?" Seoho greeted from the other line.

"Is Dongju with you?" Dongmyeong asked directly.

"Only Sunwoo and Giwook are here with us," Seoho responded. "They arrived a few minutes ago. You and Dongju should come over too."

"Dongju hasn't been home since the afternoon and I'm literally worried."

"Wait, what?" Seoho exclaimed. "Have you tried calling him?"

"His phone is only ringing, but he isn't picking up."

"Where could he be at this hour?" Seoho mumbled on the other line. "Let's go find him, okay? Don't worry."

"I'm on the way to your place," Dongmyeong said before ending the call.

"Damn it, Dongju. Why is my chest getting heavy?"

Thursday morning came. On a usual day, it is chaotic inside the apartment of the '98 liners, but today, it is quiet.

Changmin sat on the couch in the living room with a bowl of cereal on his hand. He switched on the television and the news was on air.

"Another flashing news for today, a dead body of a twenty year old male was found on one of the abandoned buildings inside the narrow alleyway at the eight block of ****** Street last night."