two

❝Your heart is stained with tears

Your heart is stained with tears.

Changmin stood up from his seat and tried to pull Chanhee back, but that only made things worse.

"Get the fuck off me, Ji Changmin," Chanhee hissed.

"Y'all are always starting a fight between us," Sunwoo huffed.

That's it, Kevin lost his shit. He got up from his seat with his balled fists and slammed them on top of the table, making all of the people inside the food restaurant to stare at him.

"We did nothing," Kevin angrily said.

"You did nothing?" Sunwoo scoffed. "Fucking jerk-"

Before Sunwoo could even finish his own sentence, Juyeon's fist landed on his left cheek, knocking him to the ground.

Dongju jumped over the table and landed in front of Juyeon, he then punched the elder by the jaw. Juyeon winced before grabbing the collar of Dongju's shirt and slammed him on the table where their foods are placed.

That made Dongmyeong mad after seeing his twin brother being slammed on the table, so he joined the fight.

Before everything gets worse, Jacob pulled Seojin with him until they exited the place.

"Stay here, you shouldn't be involved on what's happening inside," Jacob tells Seojin.

"Stop them-"

"I will, Seojin. Don't worry and just stay here," Jacob spoke before running back inside the place.

The people inside the food restaurant started to exit the place in order for them to not get involved on the current fight that is happening. One of the staffs of the restaurant already called the police since they can't do anything to stop the rumble.

The tables and chairs are now flipped and the foods and drinks are all scattered everywhere on the floor. No words left their mouths, only grunts, groans, and growls.

Dongju grabbed an unbroken glass from the floor and slammed it at the back of Chanhee's head, breaking it. Chanhee then fell unconscious, dropping himself on the floor.

Changmin saw what Dongju did and was about to attack the younger, but before he can, Dongmyeong kicked him by his right leg and it resulted for him to drop on the floor.

Both of Sunwoo's cheeks have bleeding cuts due to all of the punching that he received. Kevin was on top of Sunwoo with his one hand on the latter's neck, choking him. Kevin's has two cuts on his thin lips and he can savor his own salty blood from it.

"J-jerk," Sunwoo managed to say despite him being choked by Kevin.

"Let's see if you can say that again," Kevin hissed as he started to choke Sunwoo again, but using his two hands already this time.

Sunwoo gripped on Kevin's wrist as he tried to pull the latter's hands away from his neck. His vision started to blacken when he felt his lungs lacking from oxygen as he gasped for air.

Before Kevin could completely choke Sunwoo to his death, Seoho strongly pulled Kevin from behind, making Kevin to loose his grip on Sunwoo's neck.

"Dongmyeong! Just stop!" Jacob yelled as he pushed himself in between Dongmyeong and Juyeon.

Juyeon was about to punch Dongmyeong at that time, but his fist landed on Jacob's face instead. Jacob hissed before glaring at Juyeon.

"How dare you to fucking punch me in the face, you asshole!"

And that was the first time that Jacob got himself in trouble.

"Okay kiddos," the police spoke. "Can one of you speak a single word to me on why all of you fought inside that food restaurant and caused a very big damage on the place? One person will do."

The boys seemed to be tongue-tied, none of them still spoke a single word. The police sighed and walked towards where Seojin is.

"Young lady, I hope I can trust you on this," the police said. "Who among these boys started the fight?"

"She has nothing to do with the fight," Seoho finally spoke.

"I was asking a question to all of you earlier and now that I am not speaking to one of you, one suddenly spoke. You kids are making it hard for me," the police said before letting out a sigh.

Running footsteps came rushing towards the small room where they are all in. There came Hyunjae, panting heavily as he halted behind Seojin.

"Are you also involved on the fight that happened earlier?" the police asks him.

"No, no, I am not," Hyunjae responded while shaking his head rapidly. "I am here to help my friends out."

The police nodded before looking at the boys again, waiting for one of them to speak. At last, Sunwoo finally opened his mouth.

"They were the ones who started it," Sunwoo said while pointing at the three boys in front of him.

"We?!" Juyeon screamed. "All of you started it! Chanhee was even hospitalized because Dongju smacked a freaking glass at the back of Chanhee's head!" he added while pointing his index finger on Dongju.

"All of you are staring like shit on me!" Dongju fired back.

"But that is not an enough reason," Changmin spoke.

"This long legged guy started all of it!" Dongmyeong said out of frustration while pointing at Juyeon. "He punched Sunwoo first!"

The boys started to argue on who among them started the fight.

"Cut it out!" Kevin yelled, silencing the whole room. "Can we just pay for the damage that we caused on the restaurant?" he asks the police.

"If these boys agree, then it is settled."

Dongju huffed. "I ain't fucking with y'all-"

"Can't you just shut the fuck up?" Juyeon interrupted, making Dongju to roll his eyes.

"I'll agree," Jacob said with a shrug before giving a look on Seoho, asking if he agrees.

"Yeah, we'll just pay for the damage that we caused," Seoho stated.

After that, they proceeded to settle everything. Small arguments followed, but they don't last long.

Kevin's eyes accidentally landed on Seojin. Memories back then started to run inside his head.

Seojin felt like someone is looking at her, so she looked around and found out that it was Kevin.

They stared at each others' eyes for minutes. Kevin broke the eye contact when he felt his chest was like being stabbed.

He's still hurt.