2 : Favor

“Please come again” Y/N bowed at the guest who just came by to buy some hot chocolate milk, She decided to work on a part time to earn some money for herself.

She doesn't like to ask her parent's for some money anymore unlike before. She changed so much after she visited Australia for a 1 year vacation.

Wiping the table and sweeping the floor every morning, that's the things she needs to do or else her manager will scold her, she's been working her for almost 3 months.

Yeah, she's rich..but Y/N is not that type who would just waste their money for useless things, For her..money is just for those important things.

“Heyyyy Y/N!” Yeonjun came with heuningkai on his side, they're her bestfriends but the other girls thought she's a bitchy one. The truth is, she doesn't have any girl friends.

“What do you want?” She asked using her annoyed tone but still doing her job. Yeonjun sighed and grabbed the mop that's on her hands for hours.

“WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?!” The other costumers turned to her with annoyance disturbing them from talking with their relatives or friends.

“I'm sorry” She bowed as they continued to talk, yeonjun cleared his throat nervously and spoke “So we just wanted to uh..ask a favor..”

She crossed her arms raising the one eyebrow looking at them strictly “Speak up”

Can you babysit our friend's robot for 1 year?