17 : Heart?

Y/N had been crying because of the kdrama that she watched earlier, Like she would stay up all night just to watch her favourite drama on her laptop.

On the other hand, sunghoon, He literally had no idea why would people cry over a movie. I mean it's just a movie right? it's not real, they just made it up.

Right now, y/n's sitting on the living room placing her laptop on her lap crying and sobbing so hard as if her dog died, Sunghoon came over and sat beside her.

“My girlfriend..if i see you cry...here, it hurts” Y/N sat immediately after what she heard from the boy, she looked confused until he pointed something on his chest.

“Chest? is it..” Her eyes widened and she gasped, thinking if it's true that he has a heart or what...if you think about it again, she would find this weird, I mean...robots has a heart?

She decided to place her hand on the place where sunghoon pointed that he said it hurts everytime he sees her crying, and there it is..a loud beat was hitting slightly on the palm of her hands.

Taking her hands immediately, she saw tears forming from the boys' eyes..did he cry?? why is there a water?? questions started to pop out of her head.

He suddenly sobbed but once only after the tears fell down through his cheeks.

“You have a heart?”

He blinked for a few moments before replying "What is a heart?"

DOES HYUNJAE EVEN TEACH HIM SOME THINGS?