36 : He's still normal...i guess

31 DAYS LEFT

"You little rat come back here!" I heard sunghoon shout plus running around while i was working on something in my laptop, he's probably trying to catch the rat.

"Sunghoon can you lower your voice please?" I said not breaking my gaze at my laptop, my head tilted a bit to the side when i heard nothing "Where's he?"

After a second of looking for him, i decided to give up since i still got A LOT of things to do, my head started to hurt as my eyes were getting tired. I opened my eyes widely slapping my face repeatedly.

I can't sleep yet there's still more left and i need to finish this within these week, As i continued i slowly closed my eyes that made me groan loudly. I went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

Silence were filled on my surroundings, i looked around just to notice i'm alone. Sunghoon isn't here and that means i need to find that robot before he gets lost. I left my coffee at the table where my things were placed and walked outside.

"Sunghoon-ah?"

. . .

"Sunghoon where the hell are you?"

. . .

"jesus christ sunghoon where- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" He got startled at my loud voice as i stood there giving him a shocked expression, his hand was iterally at the hole while the other is holding the flash light.

"You told me to catch the rat" He was giving me his innocent face so i couldn't help but scream inside, he's just really cute.

"wHAT- IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CAN'T CATCH IT ALL I WANT IS KICK THAT RAT OUT OF MY DORM"

"Are you mad?" I bit my lips and sighed, shaking my head as a no at him "I'm not, just..nvm" I guess i'm already stress, i should probably rest for my health.

He followed me inside and wiped his dirty hands with a baby wipes and plopped beside me after, i closed my eyes sighing tiredly not saying anything.

When i noticed his strong gaze on me making me open my eyes and turn to him, he was resting his head on the top of the couch (y'all know what i mean right?) looking at me.

"What?"

He said nothing not breaking his gaze at me, i was about to stand up but he pulled me by the wrist causing me to fall back again at where i was resting.

"Can you focus on me instead noona?"