4 : Sunghoon

I sat comfortably on the couch at my dorm watching The amazing world of gumball since it's my favorite, When my doorbell rang.

I looked at the time and realized it's already 7PM "THE ROBOT!" I shouted and rushed to open the door, and there's the box standing infront of me with a sticky note in it.

Before i could carry the box inside i read the letter first, this must be from the owner.

hey y/nie,
Was the robot too early or nah? anyway please don't let him go near the water or else he'll explode. I'll return him next year.

Lovelots hyunjae.

"ew" I crumpled the paper and throwed it on the trash can, i sighed...how am i going to bring this inside when it's so heavy. 

"Looks like i'm going to suffer Mr. robot"

2 HOURS LATER

"so how am i going to turn you on?" I said placing my fingers on my chin as i stared at him, I didn't know there's a handsome robot like him.

Until i noticed a 'press on' around his neck, I hesitated at first but pressed it anyway since it says ON, if it's gonna break then it's not my fault.

It took 2 minutes before he opened his eyes and stared at me, this robot is weird just like the owner. Ah no! the owner is Weirder and a cheater at the same time.

"If you're not gonna talk then let me rest" I yawned ready to plop on the sofa to rest but the robot suddenly spoke.

"Hi, i'm Park sunghoon nice to meet you."