10 : Forever

"goodbye noona!" Y/N and sunghoon drove daniel off to school since heeseung is busy with something, Before daniel could go..he ran back to the car and kissed Y/N's cheeks.

"i know you love me but you're gonna be late" He nodded and turned to sunghoon "Goodbye Mr. robot" he said in a low tone so no one can hear it but except them, he waved and smiled widely before approaching his friends who were waiting for him.

"Master let me drive, it looks like your exhausted" She turned to him and raised an eyebrow, a robot can drive? i mean..they can do anything right? But would it be safe?

"No no it's okay"

"But master! you need to sleep here at the back! i promised to myself i will take care of you no matter what" She felt her heartbeat beating so fast after hearing what he said, She hesitated at first but agreed anyway. Sunghoon smiled and got out of the car to change position with her.

Before he could start the engine, he looked through the mirror eyeing his master who just laid down and hugged the teddy bear that was on the back.

"Sleepwell master!"

----------

"How's school daniel?" It's currently 3:00 on the afternoon and daniel's school is over, the younger boy sighed as he sat beside Y/N at the back hugging her from the waist.

She giggled and stroke his hair waiting for his answer "Boring.." Soon, daniel slowly closed his eyes and drifted to sleep, She tapped sunghoon's shoulders signaling him to go on a convenience store to buy some ice cream for her younger brother.

"Master, Can i live forever with you?" And then it hit her, Right. this robot will only be with her for 1 year. She already thought at first that she wouldn't act like this, but it's impossible knowing this robot is like a human for her.

"hmm? sure." She smiled back to sunghoon who just gave her a genuine smile. But quickly dropped her sweet smile when sunghoon focused back on the road.

Why is life like this? why would they let me almost fall inlove with a robot. 

ok fuck too cringey.