35 : Annabelle

1 MONTH LEFT

Youngbin and sunghoon started to get closer as many months passed by, yeonjun and hyuka flew back her just a week ago and since i can't leave sunghoon alone i have no choice but to bring him with me at the airport.

Dad keeps texting me about his robot and i don't even know what to reply, so i'll just reply him with a thumbs up or something.

"noona i brought my new friend!" I got startled when daniel burst the door as he walked inside my room smiling widely putting his hands on his back.

I raised an eyebrow trying to peek at the thing that he was holding but he moved away not letting me to see it "What in the world are you hiding?"

"My new friend!!!!"

"Friend? is your friend even a human?"

"No she's not, but she's pretty like you" Ok what did he said? SHE? then does that mean it's a girl?

"I appreciate your love for me but can i please see your FRIEND now?"

"Close your eyes first" I covered my eyes using my both hands waiting for him to reveal his so-called friend "Now open!"

OH MY YOUNGHOON HELP—

He showed me a doll but not just an ordinary doll, it's annabelle! that creepy doll who kills people!!

"DONGKYU! WHRE DID YOU EVEN GET THAT?!" I almost screamed with my entire lungs at him but since he's cute i won't shout that loud.

He frowned and hugged his friend carrying it like a baby "But noona! she's cute!" what do you mean by cute? it looks like a lady who was about to transform into a– nvm.

"What do you mean by cute? it's creepy! look at her smile! she's smiling like as if she's gonna kill me!" I sighed dramatically watching him happily hugging his friend with a wide smile painted on his face.

"Let's just keep her since sunghoon hyung's gonna leave soon"

——————————

guess who's back;)