3 : Him

"What? you want me to babysit your fucking robot? oh common yeonjunie i'm looking for some money for myself" I said rolling my eyes and was about to turn around but heuningkai mouthed something that caught my attention.

I tilt my head on the side as i turned around to look at them "1,000$ per month?" I repeat what he just said a minute ago as they both nodded.

"The owner of that robot will be the one who's going to pay you every month" Yeonjun continued as heuningkai nodded in agreement, hmm..that's a lot of amount..not bad.

"But, who's that manager?"

"Mr. Hyunjae" Did i heard it right? hyunjae? my ex? well..probably not since there are a lot of korean people who has a similar name.

I sighed leaning on the window with my headset on, I haven't decide yet about my answer for yeonjun's offer, I meuan yeah that's a lot of money but how 'bout my part time job?.

"Think about it later Y/N" I said to myself shuffle the songs that i'm listening right now, When i got a message from someone.

Unknown number

Hey, i'm the owner of the robot, Hyunjae:)

"Is this really him?" I muttered.

I decided to call him instead of replying on text since i don't trust people that easily.

[Hello?]

so it's really you huh? hyunjae.

[Well hello there, long time no talk]

shut up

[What? i don't even have  any idea that those dorks would give you my offer]

they're not dorks

[whatever, So what's the answer?]

Fine, you're lucky enough i need money.

[Okay! the robot will arrive at your dorm tomorrow evening, Park sunghoon is the name. just tell me if you recieved the wrong one.]

Unbelievable, you really did gave him a name

[ofcourse i did, now i gotta go see you soon Y/N]

There's no more soon!