12 : Skate

"Oh careful my girlfriend" Sunghoon suggested to skate with them, they nodded since they want to learn something new.
He taught Y/N while hyuka taught his hyung, Yeonjun.

"Please sunghoon stop calling me your girlfriend" She whispered at him still holding the guy's hand very tight to escape from falling down.

"Why? don't you like it my girlfriend?" Her heart melted as he showed his puppy eyes at her, she sighed Damn does he know about my weakness?

"I just- aish nevermind" It's not that she likes being called MY GIRLFRIEND, she actually has nothing to do with it and she's too lazy to explain.

Y/N started to get tired and decided to go back at the spot where their shoes were placed, and there they saw yeonjun and hyuka already sitting on the chair looking at their phones.

She cleared her throat hands on her waist as if she's a mom who was about to scold her child for being too close infront of the phone, they both looked up to her blinking their eyes repeatedly.

"Can i seat?" yeonjun moved on the other side for her to sit, sunghoon went back to skate after he lead her back to their sits and there Y/N saw how handsome he looked when he does ice skating.

She stared at him with jaw dropped after seeing him doing the triple jump, He came back with a big grin on his face satisfied about what he'd done.

The young girl looked down and tucked her hair behind her ear avoiding an eye contact with sunghoon, ever since she met him she couldn't help but always smile.

"Can we buy cotton candy?"