23 : First kiss

I bid my goodbye to them and closed the door when i felt two pair of hands wrapping around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulders.

i giggled and ruffled sunghoon's hair "Let's walk outside for a while my girlfriend" I nodded and he intertwined our hands dragging me along with him heading outside.

The cold air hitting my face made me smile, i don't know but i really love cold. Sunghoon leaned his back at the pole and stared at me.

"What?" He shook his head and flashed a sweet smile, i giggled and looked back at the ducks swimming around the river (Or lake..Lol i forgot)

"There are a lot of stars in the sky" I almost forgot that it's already night, i hummed in response and also leaned my back at the pole.

"Right..and they're all very pretty right?" i response looking at the night sky.

"Yes, but my star is prettier" My smile faded away and i turned to him with a quizzical face.

"You have a star? who is it? ah no, where is it?"

He broke the eye contact and diverted his gaze again back to the sky, i also turned around expecting he won't answer me.

But there's a one question that keeps running around my head..and that is, WHY IS THERE A DUCK SWIMMING AT THIS NIGHT? isn't it dangerous?

"My star..?" He started, i quickly nodded signing i wanna know who's that.

"She's standing beside me" I looked around only to find out i was the only one standing beside him.

"What? me?" He laughed a little before turning to me looking through my eyes "yes, you." I wanted to escape his gaze but i can't, he's too..handsome..i guess

"What? hahaha what the hell are you talking about? i'm a human, not a star. And also i'm beautiful not pretty! and! why would i be your star? i'm not even lighting up or something, AND! what's gotten into your mind again? Did you eat something weird—"

He cut my words off by pressing his lips on mine...

What just happened....