21 : He can

"Sorry, what?" Y/N asked once again as she her hands started to tremble, the robot that has been taking care of her is gonna be sold soon.

"Anyway, if you wanna buy it just text hyunjae" yeonjun patted her shoulders before leaving her alone at the living room, She tried to stop her self from crying and luckily she held it back.

"My girlfriend?" When she heard sunghoon's voice, she quickly fixed herself and took a deep breath. She gave him a fake smile.

"hm? what i-is it?" As a robot, sunghoon can read the people's emotion and he knows she's not okay.

He just smiled a little and sat infront of her "Are you okay?" He asked caressing her hands.

"hm? yes yes, i'm fine" He scoffed and clicked his tongue "I'm a robot, you know i can read people's emotion"

Her smile faded and away and was replaced by a sob, even though sunghoon didn't know what's the reason that made her cry.

he just sat beside her and pulled her into a tight hug "shh there there...crybaby" She giggled and smacked his shoulders "Shut up"

"So..mind telling me the reason why you're crying?"

She hesitated to tell it to him, knowing sunghoon would be sad if he knew about this thing, She decided to keep this as a secret.

"oh it's just, i miss my family" Sunghoon nodded as he understood her problem, she felt sorry to him for lying "Sunghoon..what are you feeling right now?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Hmmm happy"

"Why?"

"Because of you!" He cheered loudly before he threw hisself at Y/N's "y-you're heavy...i-i can't-" Sunghoon laughed and sat properly placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Please let me stay with you until the end" if only you could...