28 : I love you

“AHHHHH EOMMAAAAAAAAA!” Y/N shouted clinging into sunghoon's shirt, it's been 10 minutes but still they haven't found the way heading to the exit as Y/N keeps on screaming.

“SERIOUSLY PARK SUNGHOON WHY DID YOU EVEN— AH!” She accidentally punched the person beside her thinking it was a mascot, sunghoon pressed his lips trying to stop himself from laughing as Y/N smiled awkwardly at that person.

“S-sorry i didn't mean to..”

“Nah it's okay, but do you mind if i do the same thing to you? just wanted to give you my revenge”

wuht?

did

he

said?

“Try to punch her then you're dead” Sunghoon moved forward hiding Y/N at his back, the guy looked at him from head to toe as he didn't expect that sunghoon would be taller than him.

“Okay okay...chill (I miss nicholas)He raised both of his hands and walked away, sunghoon immediately turned to her when she suddenly laugh making sunghoon laugh too “He's scared of you because he's short HAHAHAHAHAHA” they both laughed forgetting about the haunted house.

“What's the last ride for today girlfriend?” she hummed looking around and sparkled her eyes when she saw her favorite ride which is ferris wheel That ride would be perfect She dragged sunghoon with him ready to buy a ticket for the both of them.

As soon as they got inside Y/N smiled happily like a kiddo earning a soft chuckle from sunghoon who's sitting in front of her “Glad you picked this” she nodded at sunghoon and wiggled her eyebrows causing the boy to laugh harder. This day made her really happy, it was like a treasure that she has been looking for for the past few years.

Being with sunghoon was fun, he's really funny and sweet at the same time. That made her fall for him even more “Y/N?” she hummed in response looking  outside as they were being lifted slowly.

“I love you”