Epilogue

THIRD PERSON's POV

3 years has been past and y/n still couldn't forget about sunghoon, She would randomly space out like 5 times a day that made heeseung and the others worried. And here she is now sitting at the cafeteria with heuningkai, yeonjun and her brothers.

She went back to reality when heuningkai snickered earning a loud smack coming from heeseung, She smiled sarcastically and rolled her eyes i swear i won't hesitate to choke heauningkai if i found out he's laughing at me she thought while looking at them.

"Lmao, y/n if you keep spacing out maybe one day you'll just realize you're already at the mental hospital akekekekekekekeke" Heuningkai roared in laughter making y/n's blood boil in anger.

"shut up ugly duck"

"3xCuSe m3????? wH@t???"

"Can you just please shut your annoying mouth for a moment?" Y/N took a deep breath before giving heuningkai a death glare, But seems like he doesn't care so he just stuck his tongue out and continued to laugh.

She was about to say something but heeseung slammed his hands on the table making him hiss in pain, "It's your fault why you slammed your hands pfft." Daniel said pressing his lips together trying to hold his laughter.

"I didn't even blame someone idiots"

"What were you looking anyway?" yeonjun asked as he saw heeseung who's busy typing something on his phone, He took a sip at his coffee for a second before answering the curious yeonjun.

"Dad told us we can now finally live in his OLD mansion" Heeseung replied emphasizing the word OLD as he thought they might misunderstood him (except for daniel and y/n) Y/N just shrug her shoulders and looked outside probably spacing out again.

She forgot about what her brother was saying as soon as her thought were off somewhere again, weird questions were suddenly popping out of her head, like "What if dogs have two legs? are they now humans?"   "Do humans have really brain? cause i feel like i don't have one"

"LEE Y/N!!" And again, she came back to her senses after hearing heeseung's loud voice calling her name for attention. "Let's go now noonaaaaa" Daniel excitedly held her noona's hands and drag her outside with him.

Heeseung nodded signaling them to hop in inside the car while he's taking his keys out from his pocket, Soon, heeseung turned the engine on and finally drove heading to their parent's house.

y/n rested her head on yeonjun's shoulder taking him by surprise, he giggled and wrapped his arms around her shoulders pulling her more closer to him. "take a little nap while we're still far from your paren'ts house" He whispered as y/n nodded in response and slowly closed her eyes.

°

"wake up shortie~ wake up yeah yeah~" She groaned and whined when someone sang through her ears, "WAKE UPPPP AAAAAAAAAA" heuningkai screamed like a dolphin and laughed after seeing y/n annoyed face.

"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM!"

"WOAH WOAH CHILL YOUNG LADY! WE'RE HERE! DUH!"

"YOU DON'T NEED TO SCREAM KAI KAMAL HEUNING MY EARDRUM HURTS"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok fine" and then he left, y/n looked around to see if she's alone in the car and she ain't wrong. Those mdfs left her without even saying a word, well atleast hyuka woke her up.

she packed her things and opened the door running towards the guys who were laughing so hard, She finally managed to catch them and stopped beside yeonjun holding her chest trying to catch her breath.

yeonjun noticed it and tilt his head to look at her with a worried expression "Hey, you okay?" he asked patting her back, she nodded and gave a thumbs up flashing a bright smile.

"WHERE IS THE KEY!"

"OMFG I SAID I DON'T KNOW!"

"LIAR LIAR WATCH OUT LIAR~"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT"

"HYUNG LOOK! A PIGEON!"

"JESUS CHRIST DANIEL DON'T! NO! NO! DON'T GO NEAR HIM!"

"dUH, IT'S OKAY TO BE A LIAR AT LEAST I'M NOT AFRAID OF PIGEONS"

Loud voices echoed through their ear as they mentally slapped their foreheads, the two of them almost forgot that youngbin was also with them because he was so quiet earlier at the cafe.

"YEONJUN AND Y/N SITTING ON A TREE K I S S I N–"

"SHUT UR MOUTH!"

And that's how they end their lives. just kidding, after y/n scold them they finally went inside and noticed that the door wasn't locked, She thought there might be someone inside or maybe just their maids.

In the corner of her eyes there was a painting that was hanging up on the wall that literally caught her attention, she walked towards there quietly and stared at if for a moment.

A smile formed on her lips when she realized it was her gift coming from her old friend back in highschool. I wonder how's she now she curiously thought scanning the painting with a big smile.

"oh– you must be the owner, Hi! i'm–" she turned around when someone spoke behind her, I didn't expect dad would hire a guy she thought, but as soon as she saw that person her mind went blank and her heart is suddenly beating so fast as she did not expect she would see him again.

No. this is impossible.

"Girlfriend...?"

——————————

hello! lmao i hate the ending so much T T sorry about that it's just i ran out of ideas, but thank you to those people who waited for me to update another chap! ^^ it means a lot.

Thank you!! and i love you!! ❤