38 : A little moment with him

24 DAYS LEFT

"It's cold" I sniffed placing my hands on my pocket, i stayed outside for a bit to ease my mind. The others were inside playing mafia game on their phones.

I hummed some songs trying to forget about the coldness when someone sat beside me clasping his hands together and looking down like a puppy that just got scolded.

"oh? sunghoon?" He slowly lifted his head to look at me and bit his lips smiling awkwardly at me. I giggled.

"Is everything okay? why are you here outside?"

"I, uhm...i just wanted some time with you" I smiled upon seeing him like this, He scratched his nape looking back down and fidgeting his fingers.

"Now that you're here with me, how about we talk about some things"

He excitedly looked at me and nodded smiling like a puppy, i pinched his cheeks and grinned "You're so cute like a puppy"

He laughed cutely causing me to do the same thing, I can't seem to take my eyes off him..i mean, he's just...so perfect.

"G-girlfriend..c-can i?" He stuttered pointing at my hands which made me confuse at first, but then he brought his hands up signing he wanted to hold my hands.

I didn't hesitate to hold his as he blushed smiling widely, "So, let's talk about our taste in music"

He nodded agreeing with me "So, i like slow and calm songs cause they can make me easily fall asleep" It's true tho, that's why i kept listening to Get you by daniel caesar.

"Heeseung oppa would scold me because i have nothing to do but sleep on my room, i love to sleep not gonna lie" I continued swinging my toes on the air.

"But sometimes when i'm in the mood daniel and i would danc–" My heart skipped a bit when our eyes met as he flashed me his sweet smile and his little dimple popping out.

"Yah, staring is bad you know?" He quickly looked away but i can see he's still smiling.

Silence were filled in our atmosphere that no one even dared to talk until he broke it
"What are you thinking?"

"Huh? me? oh i was thinking about my childhood days"

"hmm that's a lie!" He respond giggling at my reaction "You were thinking about me right?"

"Pft. why would i think about you when you're just here beside me"

"Then does that mean when i'm not here beside you, you always think about me?"

Aish this guy. yes sunghoon yes. I always think about you.