29 : Someone Like him

Y/N'S POV

I sat down beside daniel who was happily watching pororo on the TV, i snuggled in his arms and he whined “Ah noona! you smell bad!” I laughed, well..i ate durian earlier so maybe that's why i smell bad.

“It's because i ate durian”

“Ewww get off me!” I even laughed harder after seeing his expression, oh daniel...“Wait until i burp” i said wiggling my eyebrows at him, He acted vomiting and covered the bridge of his nose.

“Noona stop!” He complained and whined even more like a kid “Ey you need to take care of noona! I'm sick, u know man?” His gaze soften and nodded at me smiling, i pinched his cheeks and turned over to the TV.

“aw my dongkyu is still a babie~” I teased him and he started to get red, Not gonna lie i also love pororo. “You also watch that!” we both argued playfully and ended up laughing in our ass, i accidentally fell on the floor and heeseung barged in with a frying pan on his hands.

“WHO'S THERE?!” he pointed the frying pan at us looking like he's ready to fight ,Dongkyu and i looked at each other before bursting to laugh. heeseung scratched his nape and decided to laugh along with us.

I crawled up on my bed sniffling, they both left early because of dongkyu's school tomorrow. Sunghoon is downstairs maybe watching a movie, his words suddenly ran through my head.

I love you

What did he mean by that? is it as a friend? or something? my head started to hurt as i kept thinking deeply, who would get sick in a summer day? geez. “Girlfriend?”

Sunghoon twisted the doorknob and went in, he sat beside me and caressed my face “You want a hug?” he opened his arms at me smiling widely, i giggled. How can i say no?

I nodded and tapped the empty space beside me, he laid down beside me and we both cuddled. “Let's stay like this for a while..” He closed his eyes and pulled me even closer to him.

I scanned his beautiful face as he was closing his eyes, the little mole on his face caught my attention. I just noticed it now so i can't help but chuckle It's so cute.

“Will i ever find a man like you?”

“yes, and that's me”