22 : Moving out

“What!? you two are moving out!?”

“geez Y/N don't scream like that!”

“Answer my damn question lazy man”

Yeonjun gave you a 'So done' look, you just raised your eyebrow and placed your hands on your waist.

“Mhm, we're moving out in korea” You whined and pouted, They always do this once in a year and it would take months before they'll comeback but still you're not used to it.

“Ey, it's okay..i know you're gonna miss my handsome face” This time you looked at him repulsed,he grinned at you and patted your head.

“Shut up giant mentos” Heuningkai snickered at the back as you playfully winked at him and gave a thumbs up “What the hell is mentos?”

“Well you know, your hair is blue...”

“JUST BECAUSE MY HAIR IS FRICKING BLUE THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M A MENTOS” Heeseung came and immediately dongkyu ran towards you as he surprised you with a warm hug.

you missed this little guy “dongkyuuu” you said in a cute voice but hell man it doesn't suit you.

you gulped as they all looked at you including sunghoon who was sitting infront of you.

“Well..that was.. awkward” you broke the silence by laughing awkwardly followed by them, sometimes these guys can be crackheads the same as you but what can you do?

“Anyway Y/N our flight is tomorrow so please stop by at the airport”

“What? so soon?”

“Mhm, and you!” he shouted, pointing at sunghoon “Spend your day a lot with Y/N before it's too late” Yeonjun shouted but then quickly replaced it with a warm smile.

you sighed and get what he meant. Heeseung looked at the both of you with a confuse look “Wait, what? is there something wrong? what? huh?” right..he didn't know anything...

“Nothing...anyway let's eat i'm hungry”

——————————

hello hehe, thanks for the 2k reads and ENHYPEN's debut is soon nsiwoeidjd

how to calm down!?!?!?!???!!!?!