15 : Hyunjae

I stared at myself in the mirror checking if the outfit that hyunjae gave me fits, i smiled before putting some perfume and wearing my accessories. I grabbed my phone and shaved it on my bag.

I went downstairs only to be greeted by sunghoon looking curiously at my dog, he's sitting on the floor carrying nini (my dog) on his arms not even moving, i chuckled.

“Sunghoon-ah..i'll be right back okay?” I bend down and ruffled his hair receiving a warm smile from him, he nodded “Take care my girlfriend” I nodded also when a beep was heard from outside.

It must be hyunjae...

“I'll go now sunghoon..don't do something dangerous while i'm out”

——————————

HYUNJAE

I asked Y/N for a date just this once, i missed her so much that's why i wanted to do this. Luckily she said yes so i bought her some clothes for her to wear, i also wanted to thank her for taking care of my robot.

As soon as we got inside, i pulled the chair for her to seat and sat infront of her, i called the waiter to ask for the menu while she was sitting silently looking so hot with the suit that i gave to her.

“2 steak and a wine please” The waiter bowed before walking away, i turned my gaze to her and grinned.

“How are you?” I started trying to avoid the awkwardness.

“I'm okay, anyway why did you ask me for a date?”

I hum tapping my fingers on the table crossing my legs tilting my head, i then remember that i also bought flowers for her, thank god i kept carrying it with me.

“Here” She smiled and thanked me after snatching it away from my hands. Soon our order arrived and her eyes sparkled in happiness.

I pour a wine on her glass and she turned around when her bag suddenly fell on the ground, Being clumsy, i accidentally missed the glass and poured some wine on the table.

"What—" We exchanged looks and started laughing like an idiot.

Wah i miss her :(