13 : Coincidence

"Sunghoon-ah, come sit beside me let's watch K-drama!" She shouted at the living room since sunghoon's in the kitchen probably making his sandwich. Yep! hyunjae told me he can eat normal foods but can't drink water.

"Coming my girlfriend!" She chuckled and waited for him, a few moments later he already arrived with a little chocolate on the side of his lips. He took a sit beside her and smiled.

"Aish, let me get that" She looked around trying to find some tissues for her to wipe the chocolate that is on his lips, And then she realized she ran out of it already. Y/N sighed looking at her thumb before using it to wipe the chocolate.

Sunghoon then seated properly after she wiped that thing, he watched his GIRLFRIEND picking some movies on the TV, Y/N picked my absolute boyfriend and grabbed the popcorn infront of her.

He moved a little to rest his head on Y/N shoulders, she just shrugged it off 'cause she was focusing on the movie that they're watching right now.

Y/N'S POV

"Wait a minute..." As it takes longer, i come to realize that this movie is similar to my life right now. She also has a robot like sunghoon and that robot kept calling her MY GIRLFRIEND.

I looked over to sunghoon who's sleeping peacefully on my shoulders, Damn this prince. Wait prince? what? i never call someone like that..

My phone buzzed and it was a message from heeseung oppa.

Heeseung:
Sisssssss
Let's hang out?:) only the two of us

Y/N:
Without daniel?

Heeseung:
Hm. yeah, and i got something
to tell you that's why...

Y/N:
Why don't you just say it here?
i'm too lazy to go out

Heeseung:
Aish fine.
So i met this girl at the cafe
and we started to get to know each
other

Y/N:
And?

Heeseung:
I think i'm having a girlfriend

Y/N:
shut up you guys just barely know
each other

Heeseung:
Idc :)