24 : Cute little sunghoon

“wake up..” i whine but still closing my eyes when i felt a finger that keeps tapping my nose, what does this person wants? i'm tired as hell.

“Wake uuuuup~” he sang, wait he has a nice voice i looked at the person and it was sunghoon grinning at me.

“you were the one who sang?” he nodded happily “Yes, that was me now get up someone's looking for you downstairs”

“Tell that person i'm not here” He noddeod at me before running back to twist the door.

“She said she's not here!” he yelled so the person can hear him up here, i grabbed my hair and groaned.

“YOU LITTLE— UGH!” He laughed and i finally got up from my bed, i went downstairs followed by him.

“Y/N...” A familliar voice greeted me, i turned around it was hyunjae “what are you doing in here?”

i looked up to sunghoon first signaling him to let us talk in private, he nodded and went upstairs “So, have you heard the news about someone buying sunghoon?”

Yes..

“I'm sorry y/n, i have nothing else to dohe looked down clasping his hands, i sighed “Nah it's okay, i know nothing last forever”

he finally diverted his gaze on mine “Stop talkimg nonsense it's not like you're not gonna see him forever

“What are you talking about?” I replied crossing my arms leaning against the door, he let out a slight chuckle and shoved his hands on his pocket.

“Well, you might not know you'll see each other again”

I scoffed "Never gonna happen"

"Anyway, i need to go now i still have some IMPORTANT business to do" He said emphasizing the word important, It's not like i care about it lol.

He finally left making me happy, damn i wanna go back to sleep. Once i got inside my room a cute sunghoon greeted me that caused my heart to explode.

He was hugging my pillow sleeping peacefully as if it was his bed, i giggled quietly taking my phone out to take some pictures.

I yawned and decided to sleep beside him, My eyes roamed around his whole face checking his beauty. How can be life so unfair? Wish i have a flawless skin too but i don't wanna be a robot.

"Keep staring at me and i'll kiss you"