7 : Feelings

"HE WHAT?!" Yeonjun and heuningkai both shouted slamming their hands on the table with shock expression as they look at Y/N.

She nodded and shrugged "Thank goodness he didn't explode"

Yeonjun sighed, he's definitely worried about that robot since the owner of it is his friend, Heuningkai's sitting their with mouth open shookt about the news.

"What the heck.." He repeated as yeonjun stumped on his foot and covered his mouth.

"That's enough" Kai nodded agressively and sat properly as if he got scolded by his teacher.

"Where's he now?" back to the topic, he worriedly asked Y/N where the robot is.

"With heeseung oppa" The ambiance turned into an awkward one, the both guys sat there, still shocked about what happened and Y/N carelessly sipping her Chocolate mocha.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Do you think robots have feelings?" Kai curiously asked them out of nowhere, I mean he's still a babie so what would you expect.

"Robots? have feelings? that's impossible" She rolled her eyes leaning back on the chair and crossed her arms tilting her head on the side.

"But what if they do noona?"

"They don't" The older brother replied giving him a unbelievable look, Y/N nodded when hyuka gave her a glance asking if yeonjun is right.

He expected that she won't agree, apparently she did, he looked down at his toes kinda disappointed.