37 : His stare

25 DAYS LEFT

"YES! I WON! AHA! SO WHO'S GONNA PAY ME 1,435,000 WON?" Jarim exclaimed putting her fist on the air, jarim is my NEW friend and i met her a few days ago at the shop when i was looking for a lotion.

"YOU PIG THAT WAS A CHEAT!" Yeonjun shouted back at her as she gave him a poker face showing her fist on his face.

He chocked on his own saliva and looked away "F-fine!" Jarim squealed waiting for yeonjun to hand her the money.

"My precious money..."

"yah yah! hurry up!"

I smiled watching the both of them fighting like tom and jerry, jarim has been like these ever since i met her. It's not that i complain tho, i just love having a new friend like this.

Leaning against the wall watching these cuties fighting over a money is all i can do, i bet these two humans over here infront of me would me a cute couple.

As i smiled imagining over yeonjun and jarim being a cute couple a loud dolphin scream was heard infront of me, I turned to them and saw jarim on top of yeonjun choking him to death.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD– YOU TWO STOP IT!" I rushed to their spot trying to stop the both of them but jarim is way too strong than any of us, luckily heeseung came.

"YAH! YANG JARIM!" I moved away expecting heeseung can make the both of them stop from fighting. but in the end, heeseung joined the fight too.

He wrapped his arms around jarim's neck as he pulled her away but her hands is still on yeonjun's neck and probably have no plan to let go.

"LET GO OF ME YOU JERK!"

"NO!! I'LL ONLY LET GO IF YOU GIVE ME FOOD!! FOOD IS WAY MORE BETTER THAN MONEY ANYWAYS, NOW GIVE ME!"

"JARIM LET GO OF YEONJUN! YAH! YAH YAH! NO BITING!"

I face palmed and sighed walking back to where i was sitting earlier, when will these three grow up i thought while looking at them. In the corner of my eyes i could see someone staring at me.

I turned to that person and it was sunghoon, he noticed me turning my head towards his direction so he immediately looked away pressing his lips scratching the back of his head.

I wish that stare would last long.