5 : Master?

"Woah! really noona? this guy is a real robot like iron man???" Daniel's eyes sparkled as he scanned sunghoon from head to toe, he couldn't believe he's going to see a real life robot.

Heeseung, the older brother raised his eyebrow looking at dongkyu "Is iron man even a robot?"

"OFCOURSE HE IS HYUNG! HE CAN FLY!"

"And what's the connection with a robot that can fly?"

"uh huh?"

Heeseung shook his head and turned his gaze to Y/N who's looking carelessly at the robot that kept blinking his eyes as he looked at the young kid infront of her.

"Tell me sis, why did you agree?" Before she could answer, heeseung let them sit first at the neat and clean sofa on their house.

"Hi Mr. robot, can you fly?" Dongkyu excitedly asked the robot as sunghoon just smiled at him and turned back look at Y/N like it's his mom or something.

"So?"

"i need money!" She whined crossing her arms leaning her back on the sofa looking at his older brother with puppy eyes.

"You think you can take care of it for 1 year? you can't even take care of yourself"

She stayed silent for a moment before bursting out a loud laugh, Sunghoon also laughed without even knowing the reason.
Y/N confusingly faced him "Why did you laugh?"

"It's because hyunjae told me if the person laughs then i should laugh too so it won't be awkward"

"He's definitly wei—" Her words were cut off by the robot that was just sitting beside her smiling widely.

"And you're my master so i should take care of you"