Chapter 1

WARNING: Violence is present in this Chapter so pls be guided.

3rd Person's POV

The door suddenly burst open with a loud Bang.

"Its about time you got here." The unknown man with a suit, and he had a cigarette on his mouth.

"Now that I'm here where is the slave I brought the other day!?" Another man said.

"Here" the man with a suit present a cute boy, who's age is is like 13 or so and his hands and feet were tied up he was naked and he had a collar attached to a chain that the man in the suit was holding.

"Such a cute boy~" the man said with a smirk.

the boy tremble in fear.

suddenly the ceiling went cracking and someone from above came down to the man (the buyer) on his shoulder and quickly break his neck.

many armed men's try to shoot him but he avoided them all and shoot them all.

he then walk towards the guy who was holding the slave. He wore a Mask so no one can see his face. But the mask was familiar to them.

"Your.... JJ... right?" the man said tremble in fear.

"I am and today,such a disgusting act shall end." The so called JJ said.

"I beg you, Pls Spare me. I was just following Orders." The man said tremble in fear.

"From who?" JJ said with a monotone tone. It wasn't in angry one, cold one, or smirking happily one, but just mono tone.

"....." The man didn't say anything but he was scared for his dear life since JJ was pointing a gun towards him in the head.

"BANG!"

JJ fired the Gun towards the innocent Slave in the head and the man tremble in fear more.

"Tell me who or you'll be the next" JJ said.

"Its... (Name)" The man said

"Good" JJ said

and Bang!

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Next thing you know the Masked JJ walk inside of this mansion.

"Welcome home." A short guy with mint green hair said.

JJ sigh he remove his masked and look at this shorty with emotionless expression. "I'm home hyung. Where is Jin-hyung?" JJ said.

"Cooking, How was your mission?" The shorty said.

"See the T.V. Yoongi Hyung and You'll know it " JJ said and walk pass through Yoongi without any emotion and so.

Yoongi sigh sadly "How did you ended up being so Emotionless Jungkook?." he thought.

Yoongi went to the living room and watch the T.V. . There, He saw a news about an illegal transaction was about to happened but everyone died including the innocent one who is supposed to be sold.

"What a poor child~ He was just 13~" Jin Said as he heard the news.

"Guessed who killed him, its your favorite child." Yoongi said.

Jin look down sadly. "If only I could turn back time I would." Jin said sadly.

"I'll do the same Hyung." Yoongi said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

JJ on the other hand or Jeon Jungkook went to his room and quickly took a quick shower. He had an emotionless expression and he can't remember when was the last time he'd ever show emotions. Angry, Sad,Happy, all of those emotions fade away from him. Basically, Jungkook in this story is very lifeless.

JJ is known as to be the greatest Leader in Mafia world. He was known to be the dangerous person in this country and everyone knows who "JJ" is but they don't know who is the guy behind the mask. No one knows, Except for his Two Hyungs who is his bestfriends.

He shows no mercy, even to those innocent victims. Don't get him wrong, he killed them not because he hated them but because he lost hope. He view the world as Cruel, Cold reality and Unfair Life. He kill enemies for death and he kill those innocent for peace. Instead of experiencing the horrible life alive.

Min Yoongi or Known as Suga in mafia world. He is a Cold Assassin that is very good at Knife. His good at guns too but he prepare to used Knife instead of Gun.

Jungkook is Good at Guns, though he is good at Knife but he prefare a Gun instead a Knife.

Kim Seok Jin isn't good at Knifes or Guns but he isn't bad at it either . His average, his specialty is making poisons. He puts Poisons on the bullets and knife of Yoongi and Jungkook so their victims had no escaped. Seok Jin's poison is special because its deadly. No other human being can create such poison and no one can create a cure too.

Jin now is walking in the hallways and went to Jungkook's room.

"Knock, Knock, Knock"

"Kook?" Jin walk inside and saw that Jungkook was putting a Shirt. Jin saw those visible scars in Jungkook's back and quickly Jin expression turn to sad one. Seeing those old Scars... make Jin felt regret.

He regret that he wasn't a strong Hyung, a strong old brother that enough to protect Jungkook. He wasn't strong enough.

Jungkook put the clothes on and turn around only to notice Jin who was standing in the door frame looking down sadly. Jungkook sigh.

"What are you doing here Jin-Hyung?" Jungkook asked still emotionless

"You must be exhausted from your mission and you might be hungry too so I prepared some dinner." Jin said and gave a sad smile.

"I'm fine, Not that hungry." Jungkook said.

Jin Sigh. "Kook, Your eating less and less ever since..... (Jin close his eyes not wanting to mentioned the painful memories) .... Pls at least eat some today." Jin said.

Jungkook sigh. "Okay I will Jin-hyung." Jungkook say still emotionless.

"Thanks Kook." Jin said and smile a bit and Jungkook just nod and walk pass Jin emotionless.

____________________________

Thanks for Reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊