Chapter 35

3rd Person's Pov

The breakfast was one of the best breakfast that they have since they were all smiling, well except for Yoongi who isn't fun with Jin's stupid Dad's jokes. Though he gave a small smile from time to time. 

But mostly, they were all glad that they are eating in the same table with Jungkook being emotionless and silent. Now Jungkook's laugh is like a music to them, it make them feel good that to hear those beautiful laugh. They didn't mentioned Jungkook's past anymore since they know that its better forgotten. 

After The breakfast, they all gather in the living room.

"I'm done, your always good with this. " Jimin said. 

"Are you possibly cheating?" Taehyung asked. 

"Hey, you defeat me once. Its a proof that I am not cheating but the day is just mine. " Jungkook said with a smile. 

"Okay, well I don't mind being defeated if I could see that beautiful and adorable smile. " Taehyung said. 

Jungkook blush and look away. "brain tell Heart to calm down" he commanded on his thought.

"Is Kook Blushing?" Jimin teased.

"N-no, why the-the hell I am going to bl-blush." Jungkook said. But his face say the otherwise.

Taehyung and Jimin just chuckled. 

"Okay, Lil Meow Meow, stop being in deep thoughts. " Jin scolded when he saw Yoongi was looking at the trio playing games, but like he was looking at them like he was lost in thoughts, like he was physically present but mentally absent.

The trio turn to Yoongi and Jungkook set the controller down, stand up and sat down beside Yoongi. 

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jungkook said. 

"Yeah... its just tomorrow we will go back to the city right? This vacation would end. " Yoongi said.

"Yeah, but... we can always do it again. " Jungkook said and smile. 

"Though I can senses that doesn't the problem." Jin said.