Chapter 22

3rd Person's Pov

When Taehyung woke up he found at that it was late in the morning already. He sat up and look around only to see Jungkook that was like a cocoon he was wrap in his blanket like a shawarma. 

"He looks so cute~ God Damn It!.... How does he look so cute without even trying?" Taehyung thought. 

Taehyung snap at his not so straight thought when he heard a groan from Jungkook. He look at Jungkook side and his expression is like he was in pain even though his eyes is still close. 

Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's forehead.

"Woah~ His really warm. " Taehyung said, "I should call Jin Hyung." 

But before Taehyung can make another move he notice that Jungkook open his eyes. 

"Tae~?" Jungkook said weakly. 

"Yeah? I'm here. " Taehyung said. 

"Pls stay. " Jungkook said. 

"I will, but I need to informed Jin Hyung that you have a fever. I promise I'll be back. " Taehyung said. 

"You also made that promise before.... But You never come back..." Jungkook said sadly and weakly as he close his eyes once more. 

Taehyung was cnfused a bit since when did he made a promise to Jungkook to stay? . Taehyung shrug that thought and careless Jungkook's cheek gently before he lean and gave a kiss on the forehead. 

"I promise I'll be back." Taehyung said as he walk out of the room to quickly find Jin. He went to the kitchen and saw that everyone was there already having breakfast. 

"Jin Hyung, Jungkook had a fever. " Taehyung said and Jin sigh. 

"Its expected, good thing I made a soup in advanced. I'll prepare them right now and check him. " Jin Hyung said. 

"I'll help you. " Taehyung said. 

"Okay. " Jin said.