Chapter 15

3rd person's POV

Taehyung woke up and again he was hugging the adorable bunny. If he woke up everyday like this he really won't mind. He had no work today ever since he walk away from his Father business and really he doesn't care though he needed to act as a leader since Kang Hyu In is stupidly messing with some Mafia group.

Taehyung doesn't want to get up for today and wanted to hug Jungkook just like this but he knows he had a plan a day just for him and Jungkook for today. He wanted to make Jungkook happy really.

Taehyung got up and went to the Kitchen and saw Jin was scolding Namjoon again for being Clumsy. Really Jin resemble a mother in this group.

"Good Morning Eomma, Appa." Taehyung teased.

Namjoon blush and Jin as well but he give a small glare to Taehyung. "Don't you dare call me that stupid alien!" Jin said and sassily walk away and continue cooking.

Taehyung got annoyed a bit because He was being called an Alien.

"Anyway, Eomma. I'll borrow one of your car." Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jin said.

"I wanted to take Jungkook to a Date." Taehyung said.

Jin was holding a Spatula and he let go of it because of the shock.

"You want to date him? like seriously?" Jin said and glare at Taehyung who is surprised to Jim's seriousness and Taehyung nod.

"I really want to see his smile Hyung. " Taehyung said in a serious yet pleading way.

Jin sigh. "I know, We all do. But... Pls If you can't take responsibility from your own action then don't start. " Jin said and Taehyung seems confused about his words.

"What I am saying is, Your gonna make Kook happy. If you won't take the responsibility about that and hurt him in the end then don't make him happy in the first place. As You may know, Jungkook now is lifeless. So He was hurt in past for many things, and I don't want to see him hurt once more." Jin said clearly worried for Jungkook.

"I know Hyung, But I promise you Hyung. I would take responsibility to my own action Hyung. " Taehyung said seriously with determination and Jin saw that spark in his eyes.

"Very well, I'll give the key to you after I make breakfast. Also, Jungkook likes Horror movies, driving to beach, and amusement park. Though amusement park remind him  of something. " Jin said

"Thanks for the Advice Hyung and thanks for approving." Taehyung said.

"Remember your word Taehyung, Or else I'm gonna send you 20ft under ground." Jin said and glare at Taehyung who shiver a bit but nod.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Hyung?" Namjoon asked as he was assisting Jin on cooking though all he does was standing there looking how gorgeous this Man in front of him. He likes spending time with Jin even though Jin always yelled at him but he find it cute with that.