Chapter 20

Warning: This chapter may Cursing and Violence

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up and he saw it was 10pm. He look around and saw that Taehyung is no one insight so he decided to go out of the room and asked his Hyungs where Taehyung is. He then walk to the living room and saw Hoseok had many screen of laptop in the desk. 

Jungkook sat down beside Hoseok and got some chips that Hoseok was eating while viewing the Screen. 

"Good Evening Kook. " Hoseok said. 

"Good Evening too. Where is everybody?" Jungkook asked and Hoseok pointed the screen in one of his laptop and Jungkook saw his Hyung is facing Kang Hyu In in some office place. 

"Jin Hyung's technologies is really cool. Those sticker like dirt in the sized of of mini mosquito is really something. The enemies won't notice the camera and recordings since they will think that this stickers are just dirt in the wall. " Hoseok said.

"Its My Idea and Jin and Yoongi Hyung made it happened. I saw it in a cool movie yet I can't remember the name. " Jungkook said. 

"Well, Its cool and amazing. But now, we should just listen and see how things are gonna go." Hoseok said and Jungkook nod. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So your finally here V, or should I say Kim Taehyung? You must get my Email." Kang Hyu In said as he was smirking sitting on the chair. 

"I didn't came here for a stupid Chitchat so you should tell me what you want before I'll send you hell of bastards. " V said coldly venom. 

"You should watch your tone, or you won't like what would I do with that cute bunny of yours." Kang Hyu In said. 

"You better take off your filty hands from that innocent bunny. " V said glare deadly. 

"Oh? This is interesting, does that bunny yours knows your a mafia leader? I wonder what would he do if he find out? Maybe he would be scared and run away from you?" Kang Hyu In said. 

V clench his hands. "Don't you dare, or I'll send you to hell. " V said coldly venom. 

"I should let you know that I know about that bunnies identity. " Kang Hyu In said as he snap his finger and one of his men gave him a file. He open that fine and started to read.