Chapter 3

Warning: Some cursing and Violence may occur in this chapter, pls be Guided.

3rd Person's pov

Suga was on his mini-desk and he was encoding some stuff in his laptop when someone just burst in,kicking his door on the process. He glare deadly at that man and that man tremble. 

"Better be important, or your life shall be taken from you cause you kick my fucking door." Suga said coldly and deadly. 

"We've been raided sir, and the enemies are still killing!." The man said. 

Suga eyes widden as he quickly grab his weapon and went outside. He saw that beneath the stairs his gangs members and some other gangs members are fighting and one thing is clear for Suga that his mens are losing. 

"Tell them to retreat as soon as they can and hide in our temporary hide outs. " Suga order the man and he quickly help his own man retreat. 

Soon, they finally retreated but unfortunately one of their enemies  captured one gang mate of Suga. This one man is already bleeding to death. 

"Now~ Now~ Now~ Tell me where JJ is or death shall be upon you." V said pointing a gun towards this man,

"Tsk, I'll die here anyway. So why would I tell you?" The man said. 

"Tell me now!" V demanded.

The Man smirk. "I'll never tell you even if you have a scary deep voice. " The man said and V was annoyed with that and with a single 'bang' the man skull is now bleeding because of a bullet. 

"You killed him, it seems his the only one who is alive the rest of them were dead." RM said. 

"How about the others?" V said. 

"Our mens said that they escaped." RM said. 

"Our mens are really useless, But maybe not since because of them we found this base. I wonder how many bases did that JJ had~ ? " V smirk. 

"Probably more than your fingers. " Chim said.

V glare at him and Chim slightly shiver. " Tsk, doesn't matter. I'll destroy the all." V said.