Chapter 16

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung is having trouble on waking Jungkook up for today's date. But Taehyung knows he knew how to wake Jungkook up though he doesn't want to try this kind of method since he wanted to be gentleman. Though, being gentleman isn't working for Jungkook. So he quickly sneak his hands on Jungkook's ass and squeeze is, oh how Taehyung would like to do more.

Jungkook groan a bit and Taehyung whisper to Jungkook's ears with his deep voice.

"Should I put my fingers in~ Or something big~" Taehyung said seductively with his deep voice so Jungkook woke up immediately.

"Are you a pervert or what~?" Jungkook said and glare at Taehyung who still squeezing his ass.

"Though you like it." Taehyung said smirk and Jungkook roll his eyes though his red cheek tells the opposite.

Taehyung chuckled and got up. "Get up, we would go to the city today." Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"We will have a Taekook day. " Taehyung said and smile.

"Taekook day?" Jungkook said.

"Taehyung and Jungkook day, we will have a day just for ourselves. " Taehyung said.

"No thanks, I rather sleep here in the bed." Jungkook said.

"Well, that's okay with me. Though, I really don't know if I could stop myself from doing more than sleeping~" Taehyung smirk.

Jungkook can see in Taehyung eyes those hungry pervert way. Jungkook sigh, "Fine Lets have that Taekook day of yours." Jungkook said and Taehyung smile.

"Get ready and prepare for our date okay?" Taehyung said and walk out of the room and Jungkook blink once and twice.

"Did he just say Date?" Jungkook said and he shook his head. "I must be hearing things, stupid ear, stupid brain." Jungkook said and get up out of the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jungkook done he went out and he was greeted by Hobi in the living room who is on his laptop.