Chapter 5

Warning: Violence and Cursing may be mentioned in this chapter so pls be guided. 

3rd Person's pov

JJ went to his room using his window and he quickly lay on his bed lazily. 

"Kim Taehyung...." JJ said and remove his mask to see his emotionless face. Jungkook sigh... 

"Are... you really... Kim Taehyung... The same Taehyung in past...?" Jungkook said and he was surprised how deep V's voice is. 

"Whatever I'm tired. " Jungkook said and close his eyes as he went to sleep. 

In the middle of the night, Jin and Yoongi went to Jungkook's room to see if Jungkook is home. They know that whenever Jungkook came home from the mission, either he will use the main door which is rare or the window to his room which is often. 

So they went to his room and Jin quickly check Jungkook if any injuries so far it was just a few scratch and so Jin treat them and they assist Jungkook in a comfortable position and leave him to sleep the night.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The next day, Jungkook wake up and do his usual routine. 

He went to his desk open his laptop and saw he had an E-mail, from V saying that they should have a proper meeting at V's based. 

Jungkook agreed and went outside of his room. 

"Good Morning Jungkook ." Jin said and smile as he put some breakfast in the table. 

"Morning Hyung, Little Meow Meow Hyung?" Jungkook asked still emotionless. 

Jin chuckle. "You know your meow meow hyung is always a heavy sleeper granpa he is. " Jin said. 

"I'll wake him up, we had a meeting today." Jungkook said and walk away. 

"You need a cold water to do that." Jin said yelled a bit.