Chapter 37

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook woke up feeling heavy, like his body doesn't want to move from the bed where he is laying and whats more comfortable is thathe felt so warm, a uncomfortable warmth. But the sleep, doesn't visit him anytime soon so he open his eyes and he saw that he was laying beside Taehyung. He smile and kiss Taehyung's nose, though when he look at Taehyung he was naked. 

Well his chest was exposed and then memories of last night flooded to his brain. 

"Oh Shit!" Jungkook said and suddenly he sat up though he groan in pain as he felt his back pain and he feel so sore. 

"Oh.My. God. Me and Taehyung did it last night.... Oh My..." Jungkook said as he cover his blushing face with his hand. 

"Though... I don't regret it... but... I hope he used protection or else...." Jungkook said, then he turn to Taehyung . 

"How can a guy like him is so hot, handsome and all?... Now I don't really care what would happened after this." Junngkook thought as he slowly and gently move away from the bed and to the bathroom to take a bath. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon, when Jungkook was done he make sure that he wear a simple clothes and he started to pack his things since today is their last day here in this vacation house. After he was done packing he decided to visit Taehyung who was still sleeping, well it must be exhausted last night though Jungkook only vaguely remember what the hell happened last night but he knows that he and Taehyung did have an intimate moment. 

He still blushed whenever he remember that he and Taehyung, hell they just become a couple just yesterday. The hell! its really, Ugh! But for Jungkook, he didn't regret a thing. 

He sat down on the edge of the bed and pat Taehyung's head. He smile lovingly as he observed how lucky he is to have such a handsome hot lover he is.

Soon, Taehyung woke up feeling that someone was patting his head. He open his eyes and saw it was his beautiful lover so he lean his head to that touch and wrap his hands around Jungkook's waist. 

"Good Morning Taehyung." Jungkook said. 

"Hm... My head is killing me." Taehyung said.