Chapter 9

Warning: This Chapter may contain cursing and Violence

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung now is confused. His mind is a mess, he likes seeing Jungkook's smile. His smile is cute like an adorable bunny he is, but why? why does this younger wanted to die so badly , eager he must say.

Taehyung sigh tiredly as he keep patting Jungkook's head who is now sleeping on his lap. Taehyung felt that he was in cloud 9 . Jungkook, a beauty that can make his heart melt, a beautiful adorable Bunny is sleeping in his lap. Jungkook sleeping face is just perfect for Taehyung, oh~ How Tae wanted to kiss those lips.

Though there moment was ruin when Jin came inside the living room.

"Jungkook!"

"Jung-- Oh?Hi, V." Jin said as he saw Taehyung and a Sleeping Jungkook

"What's the matter Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh Right~" Jin said and went beside Jungkook and shook him awake.

"Kook, Jungkook, Wake up." Jin Said.

"Hyung, Why Nag Early in the morning?" Jungkook asked as he sat up and still sleepy.

"I'm not nagging! and we have a problem! " Jin said.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Some of our Base in xxxxx street got find out by some enemies." Jin said.

Jungkook look at Taehyung still emotionless. "Yours?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I don't think I'll have some Gang people when my father tried to kill me." Taehyung said.

"I see. Let's go to that base Hyung." Jungkook said and stretch his arms.

"Were going on a mission?" Jin said and Jungkook nod.

"Wanna Come Hyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung .

"Okay." Taehyung said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

As they went to the Van parked inside of the garage they have a chance to see where the hell are they, and Honestly it brings chill to Jimin's.