Chapter 24

3rd Person's Pov

During the break the two were sitting under the shades of the tree. 

"Playing with kids, never thought it would be exhausted. " Jimin said. 

"But isn't it fun?" Taehyung said and Jimin nod. 

"I never had a chance to have time like this, I feel like I am a kid again." Jimin said and smile happily. 

"Mochi~" A 8 years old boy kid call Jimin.

"Hello, Woonyun ." Jimin said and smile at him. 

"Mochi Hyung, won't you join us on eating snacks inside the house?" Woonyun asked happily. 

"We would go, we just sat here and take a rest. " Jimin said and smile. 

"Okay, Mochi-hyung. "Woonyun said and walk away happily. 

"Mochi?" Taehyung asked and Jimin elbow Taehyung plafully. 

"Ayah! What was that for?" Taehyung asked. 

"You called me Midget earlier, and I don't like that one bit. The kids laugh at me you know, but good thing Woon Yun said that midget is a hurtful word so its okay to call me mochi, it sounds small yet cute and adorable at the same time just like me." Jimin said and smile. 

Taehyung roll his eyes. "My Kookie is more cuter and adorable than you." Taehyung said. 

Jimin Pout plauyfully. "Can you support your Bestfriend for once?" 

Taehyung only roll his eyes. 

"Hyungs?" 

They look at that owner of that voice and Taehyung's breathing hitch seeing the perfect creature infront of him.