Chapter 11

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung woke up and he notice that he was hugging the cute bunny on his sleep. In honestly seeing the bunny on his arms like this, being so innocence and adorable like a baby child latch on his mother lovingly.

"Aw~ His really is adorable." Taehyung said and smile at he gently careless the cheek of Jungkook. He look at Jungkook with a worried expression.

"Whatever happens in your past, I'm gonna find it out and I will never let anyone hurt you again. I promise you, Jungkook. " Taehyung said and kiss Jungkook on the forehead.

Taehyung blush and felt happy at his own action, he doesn't know why he is feeling this way but had an urged to protect this bunny boy no matter what cost. He doesn't know what this bunny boy did to him, did melt his cold heart and make him this soft for this bunny, despite them just meeting 2 days ago.

But one thing is clear, he would protect this bunny.

Taehyung doesn't want to let go of this bunny and maybe stay cuddling like this forever since its really gave a warm and soft feeling. He was gonna stay like this until he heard the door open. He turn around to glare at whoever did disturb this moment, but when he saw it was Yoongi that hit him.

It hit him that he wasn't even in his own turf, he was in the turf of the enemy. He should be grateful that Jungkook and the rest accepted them and make them stay here. If not, they have no place to hide that his father wouldn't know. So Taehyung, quickly soften his gaze and minimized his glare to Yoongi though he still upset that someone ruin a wonderful moment with his bunny.

"I see you give a glare just a couple of second ago, did I disturb the moment?" Yoongi said and Taehyung was surprised on how Yoongi was very observant, but well he just sigh.

"No, not like that." Taehyung said.

Yoongi chuckle a bit. " Anyway, Jin-hyung made breakfast and Joon-hyung was eager to eat and I am too. Though Jin scolded us not to touch the food unless we are complete so I'm here to wake you up and Jungkook. " Yoongi said and he showed that he had a glass of cold water.

"Whats the glass of cold water for?" Taehyung said.

"You'll see." Yoongi said and walk towards the bed and suddenly splash the water to Jungkook face.

"Kook Wake up!" Yoongi said, but Jungkook just groan and turn around and buried his face more in the sheets and pillow.

Yoongi sigh. "Need more cold water. " Yoongi said.