Chapter 25

3rd Person's pov

When Jungkook and the rest got home, Hoseok run to towards Tae immediately.

"Its about time you got here Tae. There is something you needed to know." Hoseok said signaling Taehyung to sit beside him. The trio look at each other and went to sit beside Taehyung.

"Look at this." Hoseok said and play the video, well specifically a news.

It was a news where Mr. Kim (Taehyung'Taehyung's step father) had a heart attack after an important meeting because the other company accused Taehyung's father For stealing their plans. Now Mr. Kim is in the hospital and Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon is still in hiding that no one know where they are.

"Okay? Plan steal? How did that happened? I mean father is a wise man to let anyone steal his plan for business." Taehyung said.

"Probably the enemies Already manage to get to Mr.Kim. " Jimin said.

"Isn't this mean that Taehyung needs to go back to the company and take over a bit? Since your father is still Unconscious and you or Namjoon hyung have a right to take over Right? " Jungkook said

"Thats right! So we need to go back or Your company will fall." Hoseok said

Like I care, its his company not ours." Taehyung said.

"But, the secretary of Mr. Kim did message me and it looks like he is begging us to get back" Hoseok said.

"I think you guys should go back, afterall Mr. Kim still is your father Tae. " Jungkook said With his soothing voice.

"He isn't my real Father kook." Taehyung said and look down.

"I know, but... He still become part of your life and Namjoon hyung... What does he say about this? " Jungkook said.

"Its up for Tae to decide whether we go back or not, afterall he is the leader or the group." Namjoon said As he appeared behind them with Jin.

"Well... Do you guys think that its okay to come back?" Taehyung said unsure

"I think, its okay. Beside just like Kook said that Afterall Mr. Kim is still part of your family Tae." Jimin said and Taehyung sigh.