Chapter 30

3rd Person's Pov

 7 boys were having a small celebration for their victory. Its been 3 weeks since the incident happened and they were glad that its now ended though Kang Hyu In was still missing they will deal with him later since he doesn't have any power anymore. 

"Min Yoongi! Will you stop Laying on the grass and help us prepare the food?" Jin scold. 

Since everyone was busy for preparing eating dinner outdoor and they are having a barbecue and everyone was helping and working except for one mint haired guy who is too lazy to do anything. 

"Nah~ Call Me when food is done. " Yoongi said. 

"Tsk, Stupid Yoongi! Thats why you'll never be tall as me you will always remain a midget. " And Jin walks away sassyly not knowing he was recieving a deadly murderous glare from behind. 

"Hyung~?" Jimin called him and Yoongi blush a bit as he look at the angel. 

"Sorry, But can you help me carry this?" Jimin said and Yoongi quickly nod and help Jimin. 

"I think he is whipped for Jimin Hyung." Jungkook said as he saw the interaction happened earlier. 

"Not just Jimin but also Hoseok, did you see how he blush and smile when those two are around?" Jin said and Jungkook nod. 

Then they heard someone break something and Jin doesn't need to know who did that. "Kim Namjoon!" Jin yelled and quickly went to that person and scold him again, and honestly namjoon looks like a lost puppy. 

Jungkook chuckled. 

"They make a good couple aren't they?" Taehyung said. 

"Yeah, I wonder if they are already a thing. " Jungkook said. 

"Lets asked them. " Taehyung said.

"No, we should finish setting so that we can have our barbecue. I'm kinda getting hungry. " Jungkook said 

"Aw ~ My bunny is cute when he pouts. " Taehyung said.