Chapter 10

Warning: this chapter may contain Cursing and Violence Pls be guided

3rd person's POV

"Its Kang Hyu In" The man said.

"Kang Hyu In? that Guy who's messing with different politics now a days?" JJ said.

"He is.... he said he wanted to bring you down... and if not... maybe be his alliance." The man said dying.

JJ shot the side of the man as a warning , the bullet hit the wall inches from his face. "I belong to no one nor be alliance to no one but V here remember that." JJ said and all of them were surprised. Specially V.

"Were going to let him live?" V asked JJ

"Pabo! how is he gonna tell his boss our message if we kill him?" JJ said.

"Right~ Tell your boss That JJ now belongs to me, and If he wants him he will be go through me." V said and hit the man with a Gun so the man pass out.

"Ah~ This mess is really a mess. Let's head back." Yoongi said.

"yeah"

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon!

"Do you know Kang Hyu In?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who is lazily sitting in the couch.

"One of my enemies who had the same goals as you. Kill me or make me one of his minions." Jungkook said still emotionless.

" I see.  Of All your enemies, why me? why did you surrender to me?" Taehyung asked.

"Because, Your different among the mafia leaders. Your... you might be dangerous, scary, cold hearted with that deep voice of yours its easy to bring shiver to enemies spine. But deep inside you care for your friends and your willing to die for them that's why... your the worthy one I surrender to." Jungkook said and gave a small smile.

"You, know... Your smile is great... though I can see the sadness... Why?" Taehyung said concern.

Jungkook look away sadly. "You... you don't need to know... that." Jungkook said.

"Its okay, I'll wait when your ready to tell me. I need to know the reason why... why.. do you wanted to die so bad?" Taehyung said and Jungkook stay silence.

"You guys knew the reason too right?" RM said and look at Jin.

"Yes, but its not our story to tell so we will keep our mouth shut. Sorry." Jin said and everyone understand him.

"Its okay, we understand." Hoseok said.

"So.... what do we do with Hyuin and also your father. Hyuin knows that JJ and V are working together , so he would tell some gangs about that and break the news which cause problem. Then Here's Mr. Kim who is searching for you two another problem." Yoongi Said.