Chapter 34

3rd Person's Pov

After Taehyung carried Jungkook to the bed and settle him in comfort he went down to met his friends. 

"I didn't know that they suffer the most, specially Jungkook. I mean... He... He was young... " Namjoon said as he look down sitting in the couch. 

"I thought I suffer much being a slave, but I think Jungkook suffer more. He losses his daughter for fuck sake! His so innocent and pure why the hell this world is so Unfair!?" Jimin said. 

"Calm down Chim, atleast Jungkook already made his revenge. But now I think he would be okay after all he have us. " Hoseok said. 

"He have us, he have me." Taehyung said as he clench his hand. "I'll never let anyone hurt him, I'll kill everyone who would try and make them suffer hell on earth. " Taehyung said with a deadly aura that can kill surrounds him. The rest shiver with this, but they know that they would do the same when someone touches that cute bunny. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Next Morning.

Jungkook woke up feeling the comfortable warmth. He doesn't want to let go of the warmth and instead he lean closer and maybe he can sleep again. Though he heard a chuckled from this source of warmth so he open his eyes to see what is it, but more like who is it. When his vision clear he saw that it was Taehyung who look at him with a smile. 

Jungkook blush with that and quickly back away gently. 

"Your awake?" Jungkook asked a bit nervous with his blushing face. 

"Good Morning Bunny. " Taehyung said. 

"Pls don't call me that okay?" Jungkook said and went to got up from the bed. 

"How long are awake anyway?" Jungkook said as he look at Taehyung. 

"Long enough to observe how your eye lashes are beautiful, your cheeks is soft, you have an angel face when you sleep peacefully, and oh? That lips of you is very ki-" Taehyung said smirking but Jungkook grab a pillow and throw it at him. 

"Don't. Say. another. fucking. word. Taehyung." Jungkook said and glare pout at Taehyung with a blushing face which Taehyung found it cute as he started laughing. Jungkook sassily walk to the bathroom to freshen up leaving Taehyung.