Chapter 14

3rd Person's Pov

"So basically what happen is that were deceived by the mens of Kang Hyu In, right?" Jin said while treating Yoongi's wound.

"Thats Basically it." Yoongi said.

"Hmm~ Currently Kang Hyu In is messing with many Mafia leaders and some politicians too. We should be careful dealing with a guy like him. " Jungkook said still emotionless as he put a tray that has cotton balls and alcohols beside Jin. 

"Thats right, but what shall we do? What if he would mess with us again?" Jimin said. 

"I'm pretty sure that taking those mens down would be a lesson that we aren't easy to mess with." Yoongi said. 

"Still, he would try to deceived us again." Jin said and sigh,he was glad Yoongi is safe but they lost a million worth of poison so he was kinda disappointed. Actually, making that poison isn't worth a million its just S.J's poison's are a good quality poisons that no one can't heal and its a quick death that can be put in some object. 

Its like a virus really. Once the Virus is stuck on an object and you would able to touch it which indicates that your hands are now contaminated, you touch your eyes, nose mouth with it then the virus would enter your System. But Incase of S.J. poison once it enter then death~ Kisses~ you~ on the forehead~(Singing lovingly)

Thats why the Poisons are good quality means worth a million for illegal business that is. 

"What about we search more about this Kang Hyu In and what is his goal for messing with different Mafias now a days, hm~?" Taehyung suggested. 

"I'll do some research." Namjoon said. 

"I'll help you." Jhope said

"Well, at the mean time Yoongi you should rest and Jimin pls assist Yoongi to his room I need to clean my room who is now looks like medical clinic." Jin said. 

"But Your room is always like this, but with more pink." Jungkook said. 

"Psst, Shut up. I love pink got a problem with that?" Jin said and glare a bit. 

"Scary Eomma is back. " Jungkook said before we walk out.